This positions is responsible to carry out assigned duties in the best interest of the effective and efficient operation of the Landscape/Irrigation Department. Basic planting, pipefitting skills and hand tool operation is required.
Essential Duties include:
• Train in, learn and use company assigned hand and power equipment in its proper operation, care and maintenance.
• Maintain professional relationship with clients, bystanders, co-workers and team leaders.
• Attend all meetings, training sessions as scheduled.
• Be prepared to work in all types of weather conditions.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Ability to read, interpret and write instructions in English
• Basic math skills
• Able to lift 100 lbs. with regularity
• Able to work some weekends, overtime and out of town occasionally
Competitive wages, DOE.
Opportunity for advancement is available.
Kimberly Nurseries Landscape & Irrigation is a Drug Free work place. Pre-employment and random drug tests will be conducted.