Kimberly Nurseries Landscape and irrigation
provides premier residential and commercial landscape and irrigation services throughout southern Idaho. We offer a professional drug free workplace complete with health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and retirement benefits. As AR - Irrigation Coordinator, you will provide vital support and communication within the company and with our customers.
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the overall office.
• Answer phones and emails, schedule and confirm appointments, input customer data into company systems.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
• Organize irrigation workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments.
• Maintain well organized files, both digital and hardcopy.
• Process maintenance billing, generate invoices and process payments.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Obtain required licenses and permits as needed for irrigation services.
• Maintain record of technician’s licenses and certifications, ensure renewals are complete when needed. Schedule recertification classes for technicians.
• Any additional tasks as they may arise.
AR - Irrigation Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
• Professional and friendly with excellent customer service skills
• Basic accounting skills with a high degree of accuracy
• Organized with ability to prioritize and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to analyze information and problem solve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Punctual and dependable.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 3 years of administrative/office experience
• Firm knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook